Here we go with our 9th Social Media Breakfast which started with very interesting topic of discussion “Google Caffeine: Impacts on SEO and Social Media” hosted by twitsnaps.com, a website owned by Compare InfoBase Ltd organized at Sagar Ratna Janakpuri.
Manoj started the discussion with important parameters of Google Caffeine which is speed, accuracy, relevancy and freshness of content. He said Caffeine has been developed to improve the speed, relevancy, size and comprehensiveness of Google’s search.
Mani explained Google is able to index content faster; any SEO activities being implemented will have a faster impact on SEO rankings. He also shared his experience with mapsofworld.com as how fast pages are being crawled and caffeine is useful as well as challenge for webmasters.
Hitesh explained about real time results and indexing behavior of caffeine. He told about the keywords importance in new search results.
Puneet added his share with the importance of user generated content in search engines. He focused on the importance of User Generated Content.
Neha Kulwal explained how Caffeine give importance to Social Media presence of site and helping in getting crawled and indexed faster as we can see Google is placing a greater importance on the real-time web integrating Twitter and Facebook updates directly into their search results.
Harleen, Ashutosh and komal explained how quickly you can adapt to the nature of caffeine and also that this change doesn’t make any of the crawling, indexing, or ranking factors more or less important than before. It simply makes crawled content available in search results more quickly than before.
Daman Anand and Ramesh discussed about new advertisement impact by Google Caffeine.
So in Conclusion, here we have following important points which will add to your knowledge:
• Keep your content and web pages fresh which can be searchable moments after being crawled because of Caffeine
• Website Speed is very important as caffeine give importance to quickly loaded pages
• Caffeine give importance to Real Time Web and Social Presence like on twitter and Facebook.
• Keywords are the main part in this. Your URL and snippet should contain relevant keywords.
• No place for spammers.
• There may some changes in page ranks by frequent indexing and deindexing.
• Content that satisfies user, is the most important.
• Comment forums and User Generated Content should be added in sites.
The blog is written by Neha and edited by Hitesh, SMB members from Compare Infobase