Cheers! We have completed 42 Social Media Breakfasts successfully.
On 42nd SMBTS hosted by Twitsnaps website owned by Compare Infobase at Cafe Coffee Day, topic of discussion was “LinkedIn Engagement hasn’t caught up yet within Indian Professionals”
Following are the points discussed for the topic:
• Indian professionals do not look to spend to time on Linkedln as they don’t find it interesting so engagement is major problem.
• People come on Linkedln only when they looking for job or they need to hire.
• Linkedln is used more by technical backgrounds as it is difficult to understand the mechanism though they coming up with new changes which adapt to Indian audience
• On Linkedln people have just made their account and they never complete profile and do not check mails which they get from Linkedln
Against the topic:
• Linkedln is changing very fast and it is becoming adaptive to Indian audience.
• It is very important tool for professionals to be there and interact in groups
• Linkedln has so many groups of professionals and like minded people where people interact and talk about work
• One should complete their profile as Linkedln provides a platform of online resume where people can post their complete resume.
• It has become a very important tool for recruitment teams of Indian Companies.
• One can also look for customers , suppliers for its business
• B2B business is very effective on Linkedln and one should create a company profile on Linkedln.
In conclusion the idea is Linkedln is changing very fast and it is very important tool for every business and individual to be there for his/her business and professional needs.