We have observed that sharing aspect in Social Media does not just stop with one or two individuals or organizations. It starts with one and travels to many and dies out somewhere! We discussed “The Food Chain of Social Media” for the 67th Social Media Breakfast. The Social Media Breakfasts are sponsored by Twitsnaps.com, a Compare Infobase Limited project.
Following are the points discussed during the discussion
- Everything on Internet is public. Nothing can be hidden on the Net.
- If something is there on Net it stays there!
- Good news about a business on social media adds values to the businesses. Sharing news on Social Networks helps not just an individual but others connected to it.
- Social Media is all about making complexities simple.
- Since things stay on in Internet, a lot of care has to be given over the negativities. Negative things stay on and might create difficulty later on.
The 67th session of SMBTS concluded with an agreement that Social Media has powers in triggering chain reactions. Sharing has a much wider aspect to it.
You can view the round up of the session here.
To view pictures you may visit our Fan Page or click http://www.facebook.com/compareinfobaselimited#!/media/set/?set=a.247040305317304.58956.190122137675788&type=1
– Priya Chandrakanth
Corporate Communications Executive
Compare Infobase Limited